BRAVO YOUR CITY, INC.
USER PAYMENT TERMS
These User Payment Terms were last modified on 2/20/2013
These User Payment Terms explain the way in which Bravo Your City will compensate you for sales or licensing of the User Content you submit to the Service and for Microguides curated by you. By submitting any User Content to the Service or using the Service to curate any Microguides, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these User Payment Terms.
- Payment Amount
- Contributor Fees. If you upload, post, or otherwise contribute any User Content to the Service, Bravo your City will transfer fifty percent (50%) of any profits actually received by Bravo Your City resulting solely from any sales of your User Content (“Contributor Fees”). For the purpose of calculating Contributor Fees, profits are equal to any amount remaining after all applicable fees, including without limitation any third-party service fees, Curator Fees (as defined below), and any applicable taxes are paid. If your User Content is sold as part of a Microguide, the resulting Contributor Fees will be calculated in proportion to the percentage of the Microguide comprised by your User Content as calculated by Bravo Your City in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for any third party payment processor fees and taxes associated with any payment transfers from Bravo Your City to you.
- Curator Fees. A curator is a User who organizes User Content (one’s own User Content or the User Content of others) into a Microguide. If you curate a Microguide, you will receive five percent (5%) of any profits received by Bravo Your City resulting solely from any sales of the Microguide curated by you (“Curator Fees”). For the purpose of calculating Curator Fees, profits are equal to any amount remaining after all applicable fees, including without limitation any third-party service fees, and any applicable taxes are paid. You are solely responsible for any third party payment processor fees and taxes associated with any payment transfers from Bravo Your City to you.
- Payment Method
Bravo Your City will transfer any and all Contributor Fees or Curator Fees solely through authorized third-party payment processors. You may collect any such Contributor Fees and Curator Fees only after you have accumulated an aggregate total of at least US $100.00 in fees unless Bravo Your City, in its sole discretion, elects to transfer them earlier. Once you accumulate at least US $100.00 in fees, you may request payment at that time or delay payment for up to sixty (60) days, at which point you will receive the US $100.00 and any additional fees that have accumulated during that period. Once you have accumulated $100.00 in Contributor Fees or Curator Fees, you must collect such fees within sixty (60) days. If you fail to initiate a fee transfer within that time period, Bravo Your City may automatically transfer the funds to the account you designated when you registered with Bravo Your City.
- User Obligations
- Payment Processor Registration. In order for Bravo Your City to transfer any Contributor Fees and Curator Fees to you, you must register with an account with an authorized third party payment processor. You represent and warrant that any information you provide to Bravo Your City in connection with your third party payment processor account is truthful, accurate, and current. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that any such information is current, and that Bravo Your City cannot transfer any Contributor Fees or Curator Fees to you if you fail to so inform Bravo Your City of any changes to your account, or otherwise provide inaccurate information. You further acknowledge that Bravo Your City is not liable for any missed payments due to your failure to provide accurate and current information in connection with your account.
- Payment Processor Fees; Taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible any payment processor fees, currency conversion fees, or other fees charged by any third party payment processor for the purpose of transferring payments to you. You are solely liable for any and all applicable local, state, or federal taxes associated with your Contributor Fees or Curator Fees.
- Changes to the User Payment Terms
Bravo Your City may, at its sole discretion, modify or update these User Payment Terms from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the policy in a material manner we will let you know and update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this page.
If you have any questions regarding these User Payment Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.